Translate

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Mandela Effect - My Story Discovering It. (The Rabbit-hole goes deep!)

 

This is the story of how I discovered the Mandela Effect and what I think about it so far. The subjects I talk about in this video are considered unacceptable and unbelievable for most people. Yet, oddly, but not to my surprise, I am not alone in this. In truth, I am more curious of those kinds of individuals who share these common experiences with me than these subjects themselves.

In my discovery I find that many of these types of individuals from all walks of life have several key common traits. We are seekers of truth and we do not absorb propaganda that easy. Take care, be well, and I'll see you in my next vid.

“The cost of sanity in this society, is a certain level of alienation.”
― Terence McKenna

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.