Translate

Monday, September 19, 2016

How To Keep A Positive Outlook Despite Your External Conditions

 

Talk with Lenon Honor: www.lenonhonor.com/consultations

I was asked the question “How do I keep a positive outlook despite my external conditions?” This is an awesome question and in this video I take the time to share 5 things that I do to keep a positive outlook. The first thing that I do is I make sure that I take the time to appreciate the good that I have in my life. By being appreciative of the good things that I have in my life I can maintain a positive outlook. The second thing that I do is I turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts. Positive thought allows you to think of solutions to the problems that created the negativity in the first place. The third thing that I do is I spend time in nature. Nature has a way of putting things into perspective. What we might first believe to be a major problem will seem minor once you are in nature. Nature has a calming effect and it also places everything into its appropriate perspective. The fourth things that I do is I do thinks that bring me relaxation. It is important for you to think about what relaxes you. You should be able to come up with 3 things. Do these 3 things from time to time. The 5th thing that I do is I see beyond the moment. When we see beyond the moment we see into the future. We have vision of a greater possibility. The more we focus on the greater possibility the more positive our outlook will be. The more we focus on the greater possibility the closer the answer comes to us. The answer to what? The answer to what we must do in order to manifest the vision that we have for ourselves. If you do these 5 things you will be able to keep a positive outlook despite your external conditions.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.