Translate

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Psychological Warfare in GOV Military Strategy project camelot 2016

 

THIS IS A BIT OF MY LIFE IN THIS FILM ITS A ON GOING ATTACK ON ME The Psychological Warfare in GOV Military Strategy.
NEAR THE END YOU CAN SEE KERRY FROM project camelot 2016 interviews, I THANK HER FOR HER VERY KIND AND CARING WAY SHE HAS SHARE HOW MY LIFE HAS BEEN EFFECTED FROM The Psychological Warfare in GOV Military Strategy 
AND MUCH MORE LOOK TODAY 4 HELICOPTERS HOVER OVER MY GARDEN I NOW FEEL VERY ILL FROM THERE INTIMIDATION 
I MUST MOVE AWAY I NEED TO GET A CARAVAN AND A CHEAP TRUCK I MUST MOVE AWAY FROM THIS AREA . NOTE I HAVE BLOCK OUT THE PEOPLES FACE THAT ATTEMPTED TO BREAK IN TO MY HOME THAT CUASE ME DESTRESS AND HARM THEY BROKE THE FRONT GATE TO GET TO THE FRONT DOOR THEN AS YOU CAN SEE AT THE END OF THE FILM HIT THE DOOR SO HARD IT HAS BROKEN THE DOOR, NOTE THE MAN ATEMPS TO BREAK IN THE WINDOW AND TRYS THE FRONT DOOR TO GET IN, THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN.... https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/web...https://www.gofundme.com/2n6cp7w

No comments :

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.